The Foot Care SchemeFoot care in Malvern area
What does it do?
The service involves nail filing or simple nail cutting and some skin care. You need to be assessed by your GP before we are able to carry out your footcare needs. The service is available in the following locations:
- Prospect View Surgery, Malvern on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Martley Surgery on Mondays
- Great Witley Surgery on Wednesdays
- Alfrick Village Hall on Wednesdays
- Clarence Park, Malvern on Wednesdays
- Cartwright Court, Malvern on Tuesdays
- Upton on Severn Surgery on Mondays and Thursdays
Who it is for?
This service is for anyone over 50 who is unable to undertake this care for themselves.
Where it is available?
Local service (Malvern Hills).
What it costs:
The service costs £12 per appointment. [Apr 16]
How to access or apply for it:
See contact details above.
Info last updated:
Great Malvern Station Station Approach, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR14 3AU