Home AdaptationsHome Adaptations in Leeds
What does it do?
Need help to adapt your home?
Do not qualify for any grant help?
Our advice is always free and confidential.
We can undertake the entire process for you…
Types of home adaptations include:
- Adapted showers/bathrooms
- Door widening
- Stairlifts/through floor lifts
How we can help:
- Our experienced technical staff and qualified architect can provide drawings and specifications to meet your needs.
- We can complete VAT exemption forms (subject to eligibility).
- We tender the works to our approved contractors to give you best value for money.
- We oversee the work from start to finish and apply for planning permission if needed.
- You deal with ourselves directly – we organise everything so you don’t have to worry.
- Our service is fully insured and all work comes with a 12 month guarantee.
Who it is for?
Older people in Leeds
Where it is available?
Local service (Leeds).
How to access or apply for it:
See contact details above
Info last updated:
323 Roundhay Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS8 4HT