Adult Social Care

Care and support for older people in Darlington

What does it do?

To enable older people, carers, people with a physical, visual or hearing impairment, a learning disability or a mental health need to live as independently as possible in their local communities, help and support is available.

Services provided can include:

•    healthcare
•    equipment
•    help in your home or in a care home
•    community support and activities
•    day centres
•    help for people with disabilities
•    financial support
•    information and advisory services, and advocacy
•    support for carers 

Who it is for?

This service is for older people, working age adults with a physical disability or learning disability.

Where it is available?

Local service (Darlington).

How to access or apply for it:

Adult Social Care & Housing
Central House
Gladstone Street

Tel: 01325 406111


Info last updated:

Central House Gladstone Street, Darlington, County Durham, DL3 6JX