Adult Social CareCare and support for older people living in Southwark
What does it do?
The Contact Adult Social Care team can:
- Provide an initial screening of older people's needs and liaise with social workers who can assess what services you may require
- Provide information about services in Southwark
- Refer you to other social care organisations and health professionals, including private, voluntary and community groups
- Put existing customers in touch with their social worker
- Provide customer with a prescription for OT services if appropriate
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
How to access or apply for it:
Call the Contact Adult Social Care team on 020 7525 3324
(Lines are open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm)
If you prefer to write, please send your letter to:
London Borough of Southwark
132 Queens Road