Adult Social CareCare and support for older people in Northamptonshire
What does it do?
- living independently with care and support
- assisted living
- care villages
- sheltered housing
- moving on from hospital
- paying for care
- self directed support and personal budgets
- specialist care
- sensory loss
- mental health
- learning disability
- physical disability
- dementia care
- care homes
Who it is for?
- a learning disability
- mental health needs
- lost some or all of your hearing or sight
- a physical disability or injury
- health problems that impact on your independence
Where it is available?
What it costs:
How to access or apply for it:
0300 126 1000
Monday to Friday - 8:00am - 6:00pm
What to expect then:
Your first step should be to contact Adult Social Care. When you contact us you will be asked for your personal details and then asked a range of questions about your circumstances.
- Some assessments can be straightforward and carried out over the telephone.
- At other times a face to face meeting may be needed
If a face to face meeting is needed then we would pass your information to the Social Care team based in your locality and a Social Care practitioner would visit you at home to carry out the assessment.