Adult Social Care

Care and support for older people in Lancashire

What does it do?

We can provide advice and support on the following topics:

* Care services
* Housing options
* Health services
* Major adaptations
* Telecare service

Who it is for?

This service is for older people, working age adults with a physical disability or learning disability

Where it is available?

Local service (Fylde, Hyndburn, Lancaster, South Ribble, West Lancashire, Wyre, Burnley, Chorley, Pendle, Preston, Ribble Valley, Rossendale).

How to access or apply for it:

If you think adult social care can help support you, a family member or friend please get in touch. You can telephone us on 0300 123 6720.


Info last updated:

Fraser House South Road, Lancaster, Lancashire, LA1 4XQ