Adult Social Care

Care and support for older people in Kent

What does it do?

The following advice and services may be available:

* How I can stay at home
* My choices if I can't stay at home
* Dementia support
* Short term support
* Equipment
* Adult placements
* Respite care
* Residential and nursing care
* Free bus pass
* Supported accommodation and Extra Care Housing

Who it is for?

This service is for older people, working age adults with aphysical disability or learning disability

Where it is available?

Local service (Gravesham, Maidstone, Swale, Thanet, Tonbridge & Malling, Tunbridge Wells, Ashford, Canterbury, Dartford, Dover, Sevenoaks, Shepway).

How to access or apply for it:

Kent County Council
County Hall
Kent ME14 1XQ

Telephone 03000 41 61 61

text phone Text relay:
18001 03000 41 61 61


Info last updated: