Adult Social Care

Care and support for older people in Hampshire

What does it do?

Advice and support with regards to help in your home, moving into a care home, living with disabilities, your well-being and finances.

Who it is for?

This service is for older people, working age adults with a physical disability or learning disability

Where it is available?

Local service (East Hampshire, Eastleigh, Fareham, Gosport, Hart, Havant, Test Valley, Winchester, Basingstoke and Deane, New Forest, Rushmoor).

How to access or apply for it:

You will need to contact Adult Services on 0300 555 1386  to carry out an assessment of your care needs to see if you are eligible for help.


Info last updated: