Adult Social Care

Care & support for older people in Buckinghamshire

What does it do?

We can help with information and advice as well as care and support services for vulnerable adults.

Who it is for?

This service is for older people, working age adults with a physical disability or learning disability

Where it is available?

Local service (Wycombe, Aylesbury Vale, Chiltern, South Bucks).

How to access or apply for it:

The first thing you need to do is contact us either by email or by phone 01296 383204. You can also ask your GP or health professional to refer you.


Info last updated: