Adult Social Care

Care and support for older people in Plymouth

What does it do?

If you suffer from severe illness, frailty, have a disability or vulnerability or you are taking on caring responsibilities, you may need support, advice, information or practical help. Plymouth City Council adult social care can advise you on, or help you to arrange, a variety of services to assist you.

Who it is for?

This service is for older people, working age adults with a physical disability or learning disability

Where it is available?

Local service (Plymouth).

How to access or apply for it:

You can call adult social care for more information about being assessed or help from social care support on the following numbers.

  • Adult Social Care - 01752 668000


Info last updated: