Adult Social Care

Help and support for older people in Manchester

What does it do?

If you or someone you know needs help and support you can talk to someone in person to make an enquiry, to raise a concern or for help and advice.

When you get in touch we'll ask you some questions. If it looks like we can help we'll arrange for someone to contact you to assess your needs further.

If we can't help you ourselves, we'll tell you of other organisations who may be able to help.

If you want, you can have someone contact us on your behalf such as a relative, friend, neighbour or another organisation.

Who it is for?

This service is for older people, working age adults with a physical disability or learning disability

Where it is available?

Local service (Manchester).

How to access or apply for it:

You can contact us by:

Telephone: 0161 234 5000


SMS Text: 07860 003160


Info last updated: