Adult Social Careservices and support for older & disabled people
What does it do?
Adult social care provides the following services to adults aged 18 and over:
- Support to regain independent living skills.
- Personal care in the home.
- Equipment and adaptations to help cope with a disability or frailty.
- Residential care – in many different types of homes.
- Day services for social educational and work activities or to help speed recovery.
- Payments to allow people to arrange their own care either through individual budget or direct payments.
- Enable people to direct their own care and support needs through increasing choice and control.
- Safeguarding Adults
Who it is for?
This service is for older people, working age adults with a physical disability or learning disability
Where it is available?
Local service (Liverpool).
How to access or apply for it:
0151 233 3800Minicom
0151 225 2500
Info last updated: