Adult Social CareAdult social care services for older people in Bristol
What does it do?
One of our advisors will ask you about your situation. They can:
- give you information and advice
- tell you about other organisations that will be able to help you
If you need further support from us they will carry out an assessment over the phone. They will then either:
- Set up support over the phone
- Refer you to our reablement service. They provide short-term support in your own home to help you be more independant
- Arrange for someone to visit to carry out a more detailed assessment. If you need it, they can help you set up and manage your own care.
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
How to access or apply for it:
Telephone: 0117 922 2700
8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday (answerphone outside office hours).
If your first language is not spoken English, we use a telephone interpreting service.
Fax: 0117 903 6688
Minicom: 0117 903 6689