Adult Services Access PointAdvise on equipment & eligibility for social care support
What does it do?
The aim of the service is to:
- To enable people to remain or regain independence.
- Advise on equipment solutions which can be purchased or provided if assessed as a need.
- Advise on your eligibility for social care support in your own home or in residential or nursing homes and any financial contribution you may be expected to pay.
- Provide a quality signposting service to other public, voluntary and independent organisations including services which can be purchased.
Who it is for?
This service is for older people, working age adults with a physical disability or learning disability
Where it is available?
Local service (Bradford).
What it costs:
If you get a service from us, you will usually be expected to pay something towards it. The amount will depend on how much you can afford, not on how much help you get and this will be discussed at the Assessment.
How to access or apply for it:
Ring: 01274 435400
- Monday - Thursday - 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
- Friday - 8.30 am to 4.30 pm
Info last updated:
Adult Services Access Point, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD1 1HY