Information & AdviceInformation & Advice Service
What does it do?
We can help you
Our trained and experienced staff are here to help you make the most of your retirement. People are often unaware of all that is available to them, or they may be faced with a problem they don't know how to solve.
Just a few ways in which we help:
- Checking that you are receiving the money you are entitled to
- Help with form filling required to claim your entitlements.
- Working with you to solve problems
- Pointing you in the right direction to get the support you need
Our help is provided:
- By friendly, experienced staff
- In a safe and confidential environment
- Independently and impartially
- Free of charge (although a donation is always welcome)
We work closely with many other respected organisations and if we feel it would result in a better outcome for you we will make contact with them. We will always ask your permission before we do this.
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
What it costs:
How to access or apply for it:
Call us on 01452 422 660, to arrange an appointment with one of our team. We do not operate a drop in service, so please call first.
The telephones are manned from 9am to 3pm Mondays to Fridays.
Call 01452 420940 7.00am to 8.00pm, 52 weeks a year.
Your call will be taken locally during regular office hours.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit, or write to us, at our main office:
Age UK Gloucestershire
26 Station Road