Butterfields Home SevicesA friendly and efficient service providing care in your own home
What does it do?
What do we offer?
- A bespoke care package, tailored to your own personal needs.
- A service that arrives when you’d like it too and as often as you’d like it to.
- An exceptionally high standard of care, provided by our very well trained and experienced care staff.
The security of having qualified nurses on staff, for advice and guidance.
What can we help you with?
- Our Care Staff are on hand from 7am until 10pm, to help with things like:
- Personal Care – Getting up in the morning, going to the toilet, getting washed and dressed and having breakfast, keeping things clean and tidy as they go along.
- Help with Medication – keeping accurate records of the medication you have taken and helping you to take the right medication when you need to.
- Lunch calls –Cooking a healthy nutritious lunch for you and
clearing up afterwards.
- Domestic calls – Keeping your home tidy and clean and doing the
laundry and ironing etc.
- Shopping – Our Care Staff can do your shopping for you or escort you on shopping trips, providing you with transport at the same time.
- Trips out – Our Care staff can escort you on any trips out that you’d like to make including shows, trips to the seaside and anywhere elseyou may like to go.
- Tea calls – Cooking a healthy nutritious meal for you and taking care of all the dishes afterwards.
- Bed calls – To help get washed and into your night clothes and into your bed when it’s time to turn in for the evening.
- An Out Of Hours Emergency On-Call Service that operates while ever our offices are closed (including all public holidays).
In addition to this we offer a night sitting service (from 10pm until 7am) for those who need someone to care for them throughout the night.
All of our staff are checked by the Disclosure & Barring Service for your safety and security.
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
What it costs:
Schedule of Charges
Monday to Friday 7am to 10pm 1hr - £16.00 1/2hr - £10.60 1/4hr - £7.40
Saturday/Sunday 7am to 10pm 1hr - £17.50 1/2hr - £11.60 1/4hr - £8.40
(7am to 10pm) 1hr - £24.00 1/2hr - £15.90 1/4hr - £11.00
Christmas Day/Boxing Day/New Year’s Day
1hr - £32.00 1/2hr - £21.40 1/4hr - £15.35
Monday to Friday (10pm to 7am)
Sleeping £17.00 per hour
Waking £21.00 per hour
Saturday/Sunday (10pm to 7am)
Sleeping £18.50 per hour
Waking £24.50 per hour
Bank Holiday (10pm to 7am)
Sleeping £25.00 per hour
Waking £29.00 per hour
Christmas Day/Boxing Day/New Year’s Day (10pm to 7am)
Sleeping £33.00 per hour
Waking £37.00 per hour
Minimum Charge: A minimum charge of (one quarter)
Note: If your call goes over by 5 minutes or more,
it will be billed to the nearest 15 minutes.
In accordance with the Standard Terms
and Conditions, these
charges are subject to review
Help may be available through Social Services under the Direct Payment Scheme - You can find out by contacting your Local Authority