Professional Advocacy and Support Services (PASS)

Advocacy service for people in Hull and East Riding

What does it do?

Supporting you to have a 'voice' and ensuring your voice is heard, especially when others appear to be making decisions for you.

Providing you with the right information in a way that helps you understand which will enable you to make informed decisions about your own life.

Ensuring you are made aware of and get access to the support you require, when you need it.

Advocacy offers practical support and solutions. We are able to support you at meetings, deal with correspondence and speak to people on your behalf.

Advocates can support you whether you are in receipt of support from health or social services or you pay for your own care.

Advocates work for you and not other professionals or family members

Who it is for?

PASS offers independent support to adults with a disability as well as family carers.

Where it is available?

Local service (East Riding of Yorkshire, Kingston upon Hull).

How to access or apply for it:

We accept referrals from individuals, family members, charities, voluntary organisations as well as residential care providers, social services and all health professionals.
See contact details


Info last updated:

The Enterprise Centre, University of Hull, Cottingham Road, Hull, North Humberside, HU6 7RX