Choices AdvocacyAdvocacy for people in Southampton and Hampshire
What does it do?
Here are some examples of the issues were advocates help:
- someone thinking about a change of accommodation
- supporting someone to complain
- supporting someone at meetings
- attending care reviews
- discharge planning – leaving hospital to move back into the community
- supporting someone to know what their rights are
- negotiating care and support plans
- challenging social exclusion and discriminatory practices or advocacy.
Who it is for?
Choices Advocacy can provide advocacy support to adults who have a learning disability and live in our catchment area.
Where it is available?
What it costs:
How to access or apply for it:
If you want to talk to someone about advocacy or just get in touch with Choices Advocacy, you can contact us using the following details:
63 Millbrook Road East
Tel: 023 8033 7735
Fax: 023 8033 7736