Independent Advocacy ServicesAdvocacy services for people in Lancashire
What does it do?
WHAT CAN MY ADVOCATE DO FOR ME?
- An advocate can attend appropriate appointments and meetings with you.
- Provide you with and help you understand information, to make your own decisions.
- Support you in making your views known.
- Support you to ask for your rights.
- If we can't help you we will signpost you to someone who can.
Who it is for?
Advocacy is a way of supporting people and enabling them to get their voice heard, particularly if they are disabled, disadvantaged, older, younger, a carer or having difficulty with services or professionals.
Where it is available?
Local service (Fylde, Hyndburn, Lancaster, South Ribble, West Lancashire, Wyre, Blackburn with Darwen, Blackpool, Burnley, Chorley, Pendle, Preston, Ribble Valley, Rossendale).
How to access or apply for it:
See above for contact details
Info last updated:
Howick House, Howick Park Avenue, Penwortham, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 8PS