Advocacy ProjectAdvocacy service for people in Kensington & Chelsea
What does it do?
Advocate for Mental Health has merged with two other local advocacy providers. Together we are called ‘The Advocacy Project’ and work with older people, people with learning disabilities and people using or wishing to use mental health services.
At Advocate for Mental Health we aim to:
- Support service users to be heard in the way that they wish to be heard
- Support service users to be involved in their own care and treatment
- Support service users to make better use of mental health services
- Support service user involvement in the planning and delivery of mental health services
- Promote quality in mental health services
Who it is for?
support for voluntary patients. We work at the St. Charles and Gordon hospitals and at Woodfield Road and South Kensington & Chelsea mental health units.