Right at Home BristolPersonalised quality homecare for your loved ones
What does it do?
Our care services
Our clients include people who:
- Appreciate having a helping hand with tasks such as bed making, laundry, shopping, light housework and fresh food preparation.
- Live alone and miss having regular, stimulating company and good-humoured conversation, or fear becoming socially isolated.
- Are recovering from an operation, have limited mobility, and appreciate some assistance while getting up in the morning and getting ready for bed.
- Are reliant on care throughout the day, but don't want to move out of the comfort of their home.
- Need short-term respite care and want someone reliable to take the reins from their usual carers.
- Live with long-term medical conditions.
Who it is for?
Right at Home offers care, support and companionship to adults and older people in their own homes.
Where it is available?
Regional service (Gloucestershire, Somerset).
What it costs:
Rates are negotiable depending on the care package agreed. For those who are eligible, we are happy to work with clients who receive direct payments and personal budgets.
How to access or apply for it:
See contact details above
Every Right at Home carer goes through an extensive interview process. This includes background, enhanced Criminal Bureau checks and a psychometric test. Once employed, carers are fully trained by Right at Home to ensure that they're able to deliver the highest level of care as set out in the Care Plan, and before they are allowed out into the community. Right at Home stays in close touch with carers to ensure things are going well. We also make unannounced visits to the homes of those in our care to ensure carers are following the specifics of the Custom Care Plan. We also use the services of an independent company to provide regular additional quality assurance feedback from: clients; their family; and our carers.
Companionship /befriending, Home from hospital services, Personal care at home (registered), Domestic help, Dementia care
Info last updated:
Unit 3 G/F, Eclipse Office Park, 20 High Street,, Staple Hill, Bristol, Avon, BS16 5EL