H&F Advocacy ServiceAdvocacy services for people with mental health issues
What does it do?
We provide a free, independent and confidential service. We are here to listen to what you have to say and ensure that your opinions are heard and your rights and wishes respected.
We can support you:
- To actively take part in planning and reviewing of your care plan ;
- To speak up during meetings with medical professionals and ensure that your views are being heard;
- To represent you or speak up on your behalf when you feel that you are unable to do so yourself;
- To provide you with relevant information about your rights under the Mental Health Act;
- To help you gain accurate information about your mental health care and treatment;
- To complain if you are not satisfied with the provision of your care and treatment
Who it is for?
For people with mental health issues
Where it is available?
Local service (Hammersmith & Fulham).
How to access or apply for it:
See contact details above
Info last updated:
309 Lillie Road, London, SW6 7LL