Your Voice RochdaleAdvocacy for people in Rochdale
What does it do?
We can support people by:
- assisting in writing and verbally expressing concerns
- informing and supporting individuals to speak up about what they want
- where necessary, assisting in the investigation of complaints and attending meetings with service-users and/or carers
- enabling people to develop a range of natural supports including self-advocacy, to assist towards social inclusion
- offering a one to one time limited issue based advocacy
The Independent Your Voice Advocacy Project is free, confidential and private.
What kind of things can the Service help with?
We are happy to talk to you about:
- any services you receive
- your rights
- anything else to do with the support you receive
To find out more about Your Voice Rochdale Project please contact the service direct.
Who it is for?
Who is the service for?
- people with learning disabilities
- people with mental health problems
- older people and older people with mental health problems
- people with physical disabilities
- carers of any of the above
Where it is available?
How to access or apply for it:
Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 4.30pm
Referrals accepted direct from: People who are 18+ and live in the Rochdale Metropolitan Borough Council