60+ Specialist housing advice

Specialist housing advice service for older people in York

What does it do?

Working closely with the Adult Social Care team, our specialist housing advisor can provide advice and information on housing and care options.  It is intended to be used by older residents in York who have care needs and might benefit from a discussion about their current housing situation.

Who it is for?

Older people in York, their family and carers.

Where it is available?

Local service (York).

How to access or apply for it:

See above for contact details


Info last updated:

West Offices Station Rise, York, North Yorkshire, YO1 6GA