Adult Social Care

Adult social care in Hull

What does it do?

Home care services are provided to enable people to live as independently as they can in their own home. Help can be provided with -
  • getting up and dressed and getting ready to go to bed
  • getting washed
  • going to the toilet
In exceptional cases, and if there is no other source of help, we may also provide help with: washing and ironing, shopping and collecting pensions and allowances

We can also assess you for adaptations and equipment that may be useful at home.

Should you require resident or nursing care then we are the first contact for arranging these services.

Who it is for?

People in Hull

Where it is available?

Local service (Kingston upon Hull).

How to access or apply for it:

Tel: 01482 300 300
Text phone: 01482 300 349

In all cases of emergency outside of normal office hours please contact the emergency duty team on 01482 788 080.

The emergency duty team are available -

Weekdays: From 5.30pm until 9am Monday to Friday
Weekends: From 5.30pm Friday until 9am Monday

What to expect then:

If you are over 18, live in Hull and feel you may need support, a social care assessment is often the first step to getting the help and support you need.


Info last updated:

1 The Wilson Centre Alfred Gelder Street, Hull, North Humberside, HU1 2AG