CHENASH HOMECARE SPECIALISTSQuality care in your home to maintain a healthy well being.
What does it do?
OUR SERVICES INCLUDES;
- 24hrs Live-in care.
- Morning, Lunch & Night visits
- Medication - collecting prescriptions, prompting, assisting and administering
- Physiotherapy exercises for rehabilitation (as prescribed by your practitioner
Helping to arrange regular food or meal delivery
- Arranging continence supplies
- Home adaptations such as grab rails, key safes, plumbing and electrics
- Preparing the home for discharge from hospital (ensuring heating, electricity and water are working, and there's a sufficiently-stocked pantry)
- Arranging someone to move furniture
- Co-ordinating equipment delivery
- Assisting with arranging and setting up telecare
- Your short-term and ongoing care needs
- Finding a gardener
- Comfort checks
- Alzheimers and dementia care
- Learning disability
- Mobility assistance including hoisting
- Parkinson care
- PEG feeding and RIG feeding
- Cancer care
- Motor Neurone Disease care
- Cerebral Palsy care
- Diabetes care
- Epilepsy care
- Multiple Sclerosis care
- End of life care
- Respite care
- Stoma care
- Complex needs care
- Rehabilitation and Post hospital discharge
Who it is for?
We cater for adults age 18 years and above. This could be people with Dementia, Alzeihmers, Brain injury, Learning disability, cancer, Spinal injury, multiple sclerosis, Stroke or people that need a companion in their homes.
Where it is available?
Regional service (Hampshire, Kent, Oxfordshire, Surrey).
What it costs:
It varies but is very reasonable and competitive. Our visits ranges from a minimum of 30 minutes to 24 hours (live-in).
How to access or apply for it:
By contacting us directly via email; firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile: 07513774606 or landline: 02086486400 or fax 02086400329
What to expect then:
Upon receiving your call we will arrange a home visit to do a thorough assessment of your health and social needs, discuss a plan of care based on needs identified. This will be tailor made and specific to your needs. Once the client agree with the plan of care, costs are discussed and a contract is signed.
'Quality care for a healthy wellbeing' - that is the CHENASH HOMECARE SPECIALISTS motto. We are a registered homecare provided, regulated by Care Quality Commission. We are a member of United Kingdom Homecare Association. We are fully insured with a well renowned insurance company, preferred Insurance company of United Kingdom Homecare Association.
Info last updated:
17, Lindores Road, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5 1BQ