Caremark (Hinckley, Bosworth & Blaby)Provider of care at home in Leicestershire: Hinckley, Bosworth & Blaby
What does it do?
- Assistance using the bathroom and toilet
- Cleaning teeth
- Hair care
- Getting dressed and undressed
- Supporting other members of the household with their personal care.
- Continence Care (including provision of clinical waste service)
- Foot care
- Choosing and caring for their clothes
- Being aware of personal hygiene
- Recognising and discussing health needs
- Making appointments with Healthcare professionals
- Helping you manage your medication
- Support with eating and drinking, i.e. making drinks, preparing food, menu planning, cooking.
- Assistance with cleaning
- Assistance with light meal preparation
- Support with the gardening and keeping their living space clean
- General tidying and light household duties
- Ironing and Laundry
- Key holding
- House sitting
- 'Drop in' service
- Supporting other members of the household with their household tasks.
Who it is for?
Caremark is a homecare provider, offering care and support services to people within their own homes and in their local communities. Anybody looking for support would be able to benefit from the services Caremark can provide.
We provide care for children, adults and elderly
Where it is available?
What it costs:
What it costs:There are a number of ways to fund the services which Caremark are happy to discuss and guide in the right direction.
Personal Budgets:Funding maybe given in the form of a personal budget from the Local Authority which means the client would not be paying anything directly themselves.
Direct Payments:This is money given to the client by the local authority and the client makes payments themselves for support out of this money.
Private:People who pay privately will have a clear payment structure, there are no hidden extras and we will send bills at an agreed time.
Caremark also has arrangements with advocates and family members, so we are familiar with other people arranging and paying for your support.
How to access or apply for it:
Please call: 0116 429 1100 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org