Grants and loans for homes in disrepair

What does it do?

We offer a range of financial help to home owners, tenants and landlords to carry out works of repair, improvement or adaptation.

The current range of assistance includes:

Home Improvement Loan

Disabled Facilities Grants (DFG)

Disabled Facilities Loan

Empty Property Loan

Park Home Loan

Energy Efficiency Loan

Emergency Local Assistance.