Equality Advisory Support Service (EASS)information advice and support on discrimination human rights
What does it do?
Provide information advice and support on discrimination and human rights issues to individuals in England, Scotland and Wales, recognising the constitutional, legal, social and policy differences specifically:-
- Advise what the Equality Act 2010 says and how this applies to you
- Advise you of options on how you may be able to resolve your issue
- Advise you of options for informal resolution and guide you through this process
- Assist you further, if you are unable to resolve your issue informally
- Help you work out if you are eligible for civil legal aid
- Provide support if you are considering making a claim yourself
- Assist you in finding local sources of support
Who it is for?
Individuals in England, Scotland and Wales
Where it is available?
What it costs:
Please contact the organisation for more information
How to access or apply for it:
Contact our Advice Line:
Email from http://www.equalityadvisoryservice.com/app/ask
Telephone number: 0808 800 0082
Textphone number: 0808 800 0084
Opening Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 8pm and Saturday 10am - 2pm