Home care servicesAlternative to a care home
What does it do?
Companion Services include:
- Assistance with daily living activities
- Friendly conversation
- Driving/escorting to appointments, club or charity meetings, entertainment, etc
- Assistance with shopping and errands
- Supervision of medication times
- Meal Planning & Preparation
- Linen Changes
- Light Housekeeping
- Dressing, undressing, washing and bathing
- Care of teeth and hair
- Assisting with mobility
- Assisting with feeding
- Skin and pressure area care
- Bladder and bowel incontinence
- Giving medicines
- Dossett Boxes
Who it is for?
We provide a care service 1 to 24 hours to suit your needs for the elderly, disabled, handicapped, infact for anybody who needs help with day to day living tasks
Where it is available?
Local service (East Hampshire, Eastleigh, Fareham, Gosport, Hart, Havant, Southampton, Test Valley, Winchester, Basingstoke and Deane, New Forest, Portsmouth, Rushmoor).
What it costs:
Our prices are bespoke and will depend on the service required. Currently the base charge is £17 per hour (May 2014)
Info last updated:
1 Havant Road, Waterlooville, Hampshire, PO8 0DB