Caremark Mid surreyHomecare in Surrey for Elderly and Children/Young Adults with LD.
What does it do?
- Our range of personal care and support services is extremely broad and is not restricted to the examples provided, some of our customers have asked us for support with the following daily activities,
- Live-in care
- Support with getting up and going to bed
- Assistance with using the toilet
- Getting dressed and undressed
- Supporting other members of the household with their personal care
- Hair care, shaving and cleaning teeth
- Foot care
- Making appointments with healthcare professionals
- Assistance with managing medication
- Support with eating and drinking
- Hospital visits
- Respite for carers
Who it is for?
The service is for anyone who needs any care and support in their own homes or within the community.
Where it is available?
Local service (Mole Valley, Reigate & Banstead).
What it costs:
Costs start from £12.00 please call for further information
How to access or apply for it:
To call or email for a informal chat. 01372 230782 or email email@example.com
What to expect then:
To be treated with the utmost respect and know that their flexible care and support will be centred around them.
We have recently launched our 'Specialist Support Service' for children and adults. We can support people with Learning Difficulties, Autism, Aspergers, Huntingtons, CJD, Aquired Brain Injury and Dementia. We can provide fully flexible support with all aspects of your daily living skills - at home, work or college, personal care needs, support with recreational activities, support finding employment & support attending appointments. Whatever you choose, we will support you on a 'needs-led' basis.
Support for carers / Relief Care / Respite Care, Home from hospital services, Personal care at home (registered), Domestic help, Dementia care
Info last updated:
The Old Dairy Barracks Farm Cobham Road, Fetcham, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 9TP