Adult Social CareCare and support for older people in Merton
What does it do?
Services for women over the age of 60 and men over 65.
- Contacting Social Services for Older People
- Keeping warm in winter
- Lunch clubs
- Meals on wheels
- Residential and nursing care services
- Care and sheltered housing options
- Day centres
- Homecare services
- Mascot community alarm service (telecare)
- Help leaving hospital
- Financial help for pensioners
Who it is for?
This service is for older people who require assistance and live in the borough of Merton.
Where it is available?
Local service (Merton).
How to access or apply for it:
Telephone: 020 8545 4388
Minicom: 020 8545 4626
Support for carers / Relief Care / Respite Care, Home from hospital services, Care options advice, Personal care at home (registered), Dementia care
Info last updated:
Merton Civic Centre London Road, Morden, Surrey, SM4 5DX