Bluebird Care (Reigate)
What does it do?
Some of the services we offer:
- Assisting with 'Starting the Day'. Help to get up, wash , dress and have breakfast.
- We can prepare food and drink and prompt medication when due.
- We can do tasks like laundry, ironing either on a regular basis or 'spring clean'.
- We can provide a respite service.
- We can help at the end of the day with getting into bed also.
- We also provide services throught the night.
Who it is for?
For many people, the question of care at home doesn't arise until, suddenly, there is a need. And most of us think that the stark choice is either living without help in our own familiar surroundings or then 'going into a home'. Bluebird Care Reigate) stops all that. We offer realistic alternative to allow people to stay at home, with familiar friends, relatives and possessions around them. No upheaval, no stress and no trouble. Bluebird Care 'just happens'.
Where it is available?
Local service (Tandridge, Mole Valley, Reigate & Banstead).
How to access or apply for it:
The frist step is to contact us to arrange a visit, this is nothing more than an opportunity to ask all your questions face to face.
What to expect then:
Only when you are entirely happy with the service and comfortable with what has been arranged, at the frist visit the supervisor will accompany the care worker and intorduce them to you, and to the way you want things done. It doesn't stop there and the Supervisor will keep in contact on a regular basis to make sure everything is running smoothly.
Intermediate /after hospital care, Home from hospital services, Personal care at home (registered), Domestic help, Dementia care
Info last updated:
77-81 Bell Street, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 7AN