Day Care for Adults

What does it do?

The Department provides day care placements in a number of settings for people with a physical disability, people with learning disabilities and older people. Access to day care establishments is determined by an assessment of individual need undertaken by one of the Department's specialist care management teams.

Who it is for?

for anyone who is 18 or over and has difficulty due to old age, long-term illness or disability, or who is responsible for caring for someone.

Where it is available?

Local service (St Helens).

What it costs:

The Council is required to make charges/fees for many of its adult social care services, some of which are based on an assessment of an individual's financial circumstances.

Further details of charges/fees are available from the Adult Social Care and Health Department's Customer Finance Section. Contact Customer Finance
Telephone: 01744 676575 / 676297 / 676352

How to access or apply for it:

Day Care for Adults
Gamble Building
Victoria Square
WA10 1DY
Telephone: 01744 676789


Info last updated: