Adult Social Care
What does it do?
The Duty team is the first point of contact for social care services in Hartlepool. The team is based in the Civic Centre on Victoria Road.
- Provide personal care in your home
- Give advice on welfare benefits and help people who can not manage their own money
- Provide equipment, adaptations and advice to help you move around your home safely, prepare meals, and keep clean
- Give information about support and services available to you
- Give you choice and control over the help you need to live healthily and independently
- Investigate if you think that an adult is being abused