Housing Options ServiceHelping older people to choose the most suitable place to live.
What does it do?
For example, we can arrange:
- a visit to you at home to talk things through
- advice on all of your options including:
- staying where you are
- buying or renting
- moving to retirement housing
- choosing residential or nursing home care
- help with forms and paperwork
- transport and support when you view properties.
Who it is for?
We provide help and advice with repairs and adaptations to homeowners across the city.
- we work with older people over 60, helping them to live independently in their own homes
- we also work with disabled people of all ages, including people with mental health issues or learning difficulties
Where it is available?
What it costs:
How to access or apply for it:
Monday to Friday, 9.00-5.00 pm