InformationInformation and advice service in South West Essex
What does it do?
How we can help
Papworth Trust provides free independent advice, information and practical support on housing, disability issues, care, and finances. We carry out free home visits for older and disabled people and their families and carers.
We can advise you on:
- Housing services so you can stay living independently at home, including repairs and adaptations.
- Grants and loans for home adaptations and improvements. We can help you to apply for Local Authority and other grants and loans such as Disabled Facility Grants, Decent Home Grants, Home Repair Grants, Home Repair Loans and Energy Efficiency funding if you are eligible.
- Finances including applying for allowances, charitable funding and equity release.
- Claiming benefits. We can help you get what you are entitled to, such as Attendance Allowance, Personal Independence Payment (PIP), pension credit or council tax benefit.
- Care and support in your own home, in specialist housing or getting out and about.
- Home safety assessments and information about moving to somewhere more suitable.
Who it is for?
Older people and people with disabilities in South West Essex
Where it is available?
What it costs:
Costs and booking
Our advice service is free of charge.
How to access or apply for it:
Please call us on 01277 503 101, 0300 333 6544 or email email@example.com to find out more or to book a home visit.