What does it do?

Provider care or support on your home or local community.

Who it is for?

Older people, people with learning or pysical disability.

Where it is available?

Local service (Richmond upon Thames).

What it costs:

Private and direct payment rates.

How to access or apply for it:

Telephone or email.

What to expect then:

A phone call back to discuss requirments.


Info last updated:

Talbot House, 204-226 Imperial Drive, Rayners Lane, Harrow, Middlesex, HA2 7HH