What does it do?
Offers a range of support services in your home to promote independent living. The following provides an outline of the services that we can offer, however we treat each client individually and as such will work with you to tailor a programme to meet your own needs.
- Shopping Services
- Domestic Tasks, cleaning and laundry
- Personal Support services (including personal hygiene, bathing etc)
- Meal Management (preparation and ordering)
- Home from Hospital Service
- Medication Management
- Support Services (sitting service and night support)
- Accompanied Visits (Doctor, Hospital, Social Outings)
Who it is for?
For people who require assistance with their care needs living in Cirencester, Dursley, Stroud, Kingswood, Yate and surrounding villages
Where it is available?
Local service (Stroud, Cotswold).
What it costs:
Costs vary according to the individual requirements
How to access or apply for it:
To discuss your requirements, please call 0333 700 0333 and we will be happy to talk to you and arrange a complimentary consultation.
To view the latest CQC (Care Quality Commission) Inspection report go to: http://www.cqc.org.uk
Support for carers / Relief Care / Respite Care, Home from hospital services, Personal care at home (registered), Domestic help
Info last updated:
Griffin Mill, London Road, Stroud, Gloucestershire, GL5 2AZ