Ballantrae Rural Initiative Care in the Community

What does it do?

Personal care, housing support, social support, medication support etc.

Who it is for?

frail, elderly, people with learning disabilities

What it costs:

SW referrals and private arrangements (costs are variable)

How to access or apply for it:

Contact us as above, via Social Work referral, GP referral etc.

What to expect then:

A meeting with the Manager to discuss needs and any costs involved.


Info last updated:

12 Main Street, Ballantrae, Girvan, KA26 0NB