Enfield Carers Centre
What does it do?
Enfield Carers Centre aims to be a Beacon Charity within the London Borough of Enfield by providing high quality support, advice and practical help to the estimated 29,000 unpaid carers in the Borough. Our aim is to enable them to remain healthy and have a good quality of life so that they can continue providing care for as long as possible.
- Complementary Therapy - including reflexology and massage
- Free Benefits information and advice
- Signposting to other services
- Regular Carers support group
- Social events throughout the year
- Beginners computer skills training
- Help and advice on employing your own Personal Assistant
- Free Health checks and healthy living advice
- Tai Chi classes
- Caring with Confidence workshops
- Carers Voice Newsletter