Care services we provide

What does it do?

After an assessment, if you are eligible, you will get an estimate of how much money could be available to you. Then you have various options to purchase your support including buying care from an agency, employing a personal assistant or using one of the following council services:

Adult Disability Service

Older People Services

Alcohol and drug rehabilitation

We provide services for older people and people with disabilities over 18 years old.

The services we provide are located within reach of your local community facilities and offer opportunities for you to learn and regain skills to live the life you want.