Care and Support Services - Aldershot

What does it do?

We support older people to identify what needs they have and agree a way of how best to meet them. This could be by providing dedicated:

  • Housing – apartment complexes and individual properties in the community
  • Personal care services – meeting individual needs on a 24 hour basis within dedicated schemes
  • Support services - enabling individuals to complete day-to-day tasks or to be put in touch with more specialist agencies to help them live at home.

Who it is for?

We provide services to older people.

Where it is available?

Local service (New Forest).

How to access or apply for it:

For further information call 01252 338800


Info last updated:

Gordon House, Gordon Road, Aldershot, Hants, GU11 1LD