Bluebird Care (Norwich & Broadland)
What does it do?
- Assisting with ‘starting the day’. Help to get up,wash / shower / bath, get dressed and have breakfast
- We can go shopping, either taking our customer out with us or, alternatively, we can come in, agree a shopping list, go to the shops, come back and put it all away!
- We can prepare food and drink
- We can make sure we prompt medication when it is due.
- We can do domestic tasks like cleaning, laundry ironing either on a regular basis or as a ‘spring clean’ (even if it is in the autumn!)
- We can provide a respite service. Where a member of the family is principal carer there may be need for relief to allow that person time for themselves, maybe a couple of times a week.
- Some people like to have a pampering session once or twice a week. A nice bath and then clean clothes, a changed bed and a nice meal before bedtime. Bliss!
- And at the end of each day, some help with getting ready for bed.
- We provide care services through the night for those people who need them. This can either be on a ‘sleeper night’ basis, where the care worker expects a reasonable night's sleep but is on hand for emergencies, or a ‘waking night’ where the care worker is on duty throughout the night.
- This is only a selection of the things we can do. If you don't see something you would like, please ask.
Who it is for?
We provide home care support for adults of all ages including older people and those living with physical disabilities.
Where it is available?
Local service (Broadland, Norwich).
What it costs:
We offer our services privately and are also happy to offer advice for those who may wish to explore the options for funding which may be available through Social Services.
How to access or apply for it:
Please call us directly for a informal, no obligation chat with our care manager. We offer home visits free of charge to discuss your requirements in more detail. Our website provided additional information and a direct link.
Intermediate /after hospital care, Home from hospital services, Personal care at home (registered), Domestic help, Dementia care
Info last updated:
Unit 6, Oaktree Business Park, Basey Road, Rackheath, Norfolk, NR13 6PZ