Knowsley Carers Centre

What does it do?

At Knowsley Carers Centre we recognise that the responsibility of caring for someone who cannot manage at home without help can place great physical and emotional strain upon the carer.  We are an independent registered charity under the umbrella of the Princess Royal Trust for Carers, a national network of independent Carers’ Centres.

Our Carer Support Workers, based at 143/143A Bewley Drive, Kirkby, and St Mary's Centre, Hillington Avenue, Halewood, offer a borough wide service. They provide information and advice, advocacy and support as well as signposting to other relevant
organisations. A home visit can be arranged if required.

Who it is for?

for carers. A carer is someone of any age who provides unpaid support to family or friends who could not manage without this help. This could be caring for a relative, partner or friend who is ill, frail, disabled or has mental health or substance misuse problems

Where it is available?

Local service (Knowsley).

How to access or apply for it:

You can contact us "in-person" during opening hours via our "drop-in service" (you don't need an appointment), you can phone us on: 0151 529 1412 or 0151 448 9771, or you can download our basic leaflet at, fill in the referral form, and sent it to us by post

Additional information:

Though support is available to help carers, many continue to struggle on not knowing where to find the help they need. If that sounds like you, or somebody you know, then contact us: We might be able to help!


Info last updated: