Information & AdviceInformation and Advice
What does it do?
How we can help you:
- Money & Benefits
- Housing Issues
- Disabled transport queries
- Form filling (specific age related benefits and carers allowance)
- Understanding documents
- General advice
- Local services and how to access
- Provide fact sheets on specific issues
- Appointments and face to face free advice
- Help you over the telephone
- Signpost you to other sources of help if needed
Who it is for?
Our information and advice service offers help and advice for everyone over 50 and their carers, on a wide range of issues.
Where it is available?
Local service (Oldham).
What it costs:
This service is free and confidential. Advisers are available by appointment only.
How to access or apply for it:
Financial advice (benefits), Housing options advice, Information / Signposting / Gateway service, Care options advice
Info last updated:
10 Church Lane, Oldham, OL1 3AN