Adult Social Care

Care and support for older people in Cheshire West and Chester

What does it do?

Home Care can help with personal care such as washing, dressing, assistance in and out of bed or with other tasks such as help in managing your finances. Staff offer support by working closely with relatives and other carers, so that, where appropriate, caring tasks can be shared. We will work with you to develop confidence and possibly regain skills to increase your independence.

Who it is for?

Care in your own home is offered to people who require assistance. People may wish to receive support from this service because they are frail, may have severe learning disabilities, have mental health needs or a physical disability.

Where it is available?

Local service (Ellesmere Port and Neston, Vale Royal, Chester).

What it costs:

An assessment is made according to your financial circumstances.

How to access or apply for it:

For further information and advice about Adult Social Care please contact the Gateway Team by email or telephone below.

Telephone: 0300 123 7034  


Info last updated: