Handyperson ServiceHandyperson service in Wandsworth
What does it do?
The Handyperson Service supports people aged 60-plus with minor repairs, DIY-style tasks and other small jobs in or around their home.
We aim to ensure that our customers remain safe and secure within their own home and carry out repair tasks to prevent falls, such as repairs to torn or worn flooring and any task which involves climbing on a chair or ladder.
These are just some of the jobs our friendly, reliable, insured staff can provide. This list is intended as a guide only:
- Fitting indoor grab rails and handrails
- Fitting key safes
- Cleaning downstairs windows
- Changing light bulbs, fuses and plugs
- Putting up shelves
- Fitting or replacing internal locks
- Fitting draught excluders
- Unblocking sinks
- Changing tap washers
- Taking down or putting up curtains
- Moving furniture (usually a two-person job)
- Assembling flat-pack furniture
- Setting up computers
- Re-tuning televisions
- Replacing toilet seats
- Renewing bath/shower sealant
- Relocating/fixing trailing flexes
- Fitting door-chains, spy holes, doorbells, window locks
- Light gardening tasks such as mowing the lawn or weeding.
Call us to discuss other tasks that we may be able to help you with.
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
What it costs:
Other work is charged at £15 per hour. The handyperson can purchase materials, fixtures and fittings on your behalf, but these will be charged in addition to labour costs. [Apr]