Advice and Supporthelp for older people in Wandsworth
What does it do?
We can help with
- queries on money and benefits, housing, health and disability, and finding help at home
- provide local information on transport, leisure and social activities.
The telephone line is open Monday to Thursday between 10:00am and 3:00pm for information enquires.
• If the call is more complex and advice is needed then the call may be put through to an Advice Worker.
• If the Advice Worker is not available then a message will be taken and an adviser will ring you back.
• The number to call is 020 8877 8940. This call will be charged at a local rate. Outside of our opening hours a message can be left on our answer machine which will be picked up at 10am each day (Mon – Thursday).
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
What it costs:
How to access or apply for it:
We are open 10am to 3pm, Monday to Thursday.