Service at SubCo Trust
What does it do?
- Day care service
- Advocacy and support
- Dementia day care service
- Range of health promotions activities: surgeries, advice, physical exercise, Tai Chi workshops, complementary therapies
- Home visits and support for carers
- A programme of social and cultural activities such as arts and crafts, games and group outings
- Day Trips, Holidays Abroad
- Drop in activities including book and video loans
- Asian Meals Service (meals on wheels delivery service)
- Development Work
- Drama Projects
- Art Projects
- Befriending Service - Click here to download a Referral Form
- Saturday Daycare and Luncheon club service
- Preventative winter service
- Theek Thaak Project
DAY CARE MEALS:
Vegetarian Gujarati and Punjabi style meals are provided for the service users who attend the Day Care over 5 Days. Day care services can be accessed only once refereed by a social worker and agreed by a panel. The local service centres can offer help and advice should anyone need referring.
THE MEALS DELIVERY SERVICE:
We provide a 7 day meals on wheels service 365 days per year. The meals supplied are Vegetarian Gujarati and Punjabi style packed in plastic containers which are disposable or recyclable. Delivery times are between 11.45 and 1.15 but arrangements can be made if you need to have it earlier for medication reasons or carers times.